Gerry Regan's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"Bit, I'm unclear if this is an online magazine or an event program, a one-off public…"

Gerry Regan replied Mar 28, 2013 to Bratacha - A Genealogy/History E-zine is Launched

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Bit Devine

"I recall the actor Andy Devine, Bit, a popular, jocular, well-met fellow in Westerns…"

Gerry Regan replied Mar 28, 2013 to The Irish at Duffy's Cut: New York Times -- Massacre or Epidemic ... or Both

8 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Curley

" Séamus, Bit, Glad you both found it engaging. Feel free to share it with others out…"

Gerry Regan replied Mar 27, 2013 to The Irish at Duffy's Cut: New York Times -- Massacre or Epidemic ... or Both

8 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Curley

"Bit, a very evocative narrative here. Did you grow up in Ireland? Were your parents…"

Gerry Regan replied Mar 26, 2013 to Easter Traditions in Ireland

5 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by The Wild Geese

Founding Member

"it's a thoughtful legacy, and a wonderful tribute to your Mom that you've kept this.…"

Gerry Regan replied Mar 2, 2013 to To Caraway or Not to Caraway - That is the Question

10 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

Founding Member

"Maryann, is this your mom's handwritten recipe?"

Gerry Regan replied Feb 28, 2013 to To Caraway or Not to Caraway - That is the Question

10 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Here's a follow-up post from Father McManus: ---------- Forwarded message --------…"

Gerry Regan replied Feb 25, 2013 to Father McManus Visits Ailing Ex-IRA Soldier Marian Price

1 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

Founding Member

"Maryann, I hope you share your recipe with us. Is this a recipe handed down through…"

Gerry Regan replied Feb 25, 2013 to To Caraway or Not to Caraway - That is the Question

10 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Kieron, I'm suggesting this be the basis of a new post for our Family HIstory Blog.…"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 14, 2011 to Irish Prison Registers now available online

1 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Here's the link for information about the upcoming reenactment. O'Meara would certai…"

Gerry Regan replied Oct 17, 2011 to Balls Bluff 150th Anniversary and Timothy O'Meara

1 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Gerry Regan

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service