We’re looking to expand our team by including a few more individuals passionate about Irish culture and articulate about The Wild Geese community’s mission, that is, sustaining our work exploring, promoting, preserving and celebrating the epic heritage of the Irish worldwide.
TheWildGeese.Irish is the only online community / social network dedicated to exploring Irish heritage worldwide, and presents 24/7/365 a multi-faceted and overarchingly positive view of the Irish and the Irish experience ‘wherever green is worn.’ Increasing our reach is vital to this mission. And hence we reach out to you to join our community, and our team.
Business Development Teammates, Part Time
We currently seek several part-time business development associates to join our team, tasked with helping Irish-oriented marketers of any and all sizes cost-effectively engage the known Irish world, both within our thousands of pages and into the world beyond.
* Develop collegial relationships and friendships with those in our large and growing community and with business owners, executives, managers, creatives and artisans throughout the Irish Diaspora.
* Become ever more familiar with social and digital media, digital marketing, and Irish culture.
* Earn and share substantial commissions on revenue generated while working part-time and managing your own schedule.
* Present directly the benefits available through our sponsorship programs to businesses, large and small; artisans; creatives; nonprofits; arts organizations and other nonprofits, whose passion for Irish culture matches that of our growing army of members and other readers.
* Manage our relationships with sponsors.
Hours: Flexible, 8+ hours per week
Compensation: Draw Versus Commission
For more information about The Wild Geese, and joining our team, contact Fran Reddy, via fran@TheWildGeese.Irish.