All Discussions Tagged 'Irish' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ossian Was "Faked" By Literary Larceny - It is NOT "Scottish" but of IRISH origin!!!!!

Okay,Boys andGirls: Here we go again......an alleged "literary historian" in the 1700's committed "Literary Larceny" and faked evidence t…

Started by Colleen MarieBlanchefleur Whalen

0 Oct 21, 2016

Royal Irish Constabulary

Hello, hello, While researching my family history, I came upon the term RIC and was so graciously told that it stands for Royal Irish Const…

Started by Lisa Shea Megna

1 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by michael dunne

Gaelic Braille and Finding Books by Carl Gilbert Hardebeck (1869-1945).

eugene dunphy <edunphy@btinternet.com is researching a book about this Irish writer and musician.  I'm writing to you in the hope that y…

Started by Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ

0 Oct 30, 2015

Irish Dance

Our daughter is a TCRG with her own dance school, Emerald Dance Academy in Michigan, USA. She has applied for a grant and needs votes to b…

Started by Gail

0 May 28, 2015

Founding Member

Call for Entries

Irish American Movie Hooley

Started by Mike Houlihan

0 May 15, 2015

Is Your 'Local' Irish Pub the Best in the Whole World? Which of the 7,000+ Irish Pubs Would You Vote For?

The Irish pub - now there's a welcome sign! No matter where in the world you are, it brings goose-bumps when you step inside...the endless…

Started by Brian Nolan

3 May 15, 2015
Reply by Ron Redmond

Homemade Irish Music!

Do we have any musicians here who have their own Irish songs, or poems?  I love writing stories in verse, ballads about my loved ones, and…

Started by Cait Finnegan

4 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Cait Finnegan

Certificate of Irishness - a load of BLAH?

Ian O'Doherty makes a fair point in his article in the Irish Independent this week, but misses the real issue.  http://www.independent.ie/o

Started by Brian Nolan

1 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by macthunder

Three Shades of Green

I hope I've tempted you a bit by posting the details of the Three Shades of Green dinner at the James Beard House on May 29. If not, h…

Started by Margaret M. Johnson

0 Apr 28, 2014

Appeal for Photographs of Fenians (19th/early 20th centuries)

Hi all,  I am currently undertaking a project in conjunction with the National Library of Ireland to produce a photo history of the Fenian…

Started by Shane Kenna

1 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Shane Kenna

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service