Forum Discussions (299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Personalised Wedding Gifts Online

Best personalised gifts for your special one. We are providing personalised wedding gifts online on our website. From a gift to the happy c…

Started by For You Personalised Gifts in Wild Geese Announcements

0 Dec 21, 2021

Family

Good morning all, I come from the O'Bannon family, who owned leap Castle a long time ago, and I'm trying to find out more about my family a…

Started by Curtis Hughes in Genealogy

0 Dec 2, 2021

Award for Daniel P Quinn in Paris, France via Sophocles

delighted to announce that our short film: The Death of Hercules starring Ellen Lanese won for Outstanding Achievement with Beyond the Curv…

Started by Daniel P Quinn in Wild Geese Announcements

0 Sep 15, 2021

Lincoln, the Know Nothing Party and anti-Irish Catholic history.

Legacy of the Irish 1821-2021. Lest we forget immigration then and now. March 17, 2021Uncategorized Edit  On current American-Irish His…

Started by Daniel P Quinn in Irish in World History

0 Apr 28, 2021

Daniel P Quinn completes his 4th (Lulu.com) Book.

Italia, Italy and Century 20/21 in Newark, NJ. (Lulu Books 2019) (Lulu.com) features books by Daniel P Quinn : American Phantasmagoria…

Started by Daniel P Quinn in Wild Geese Announcements

0 Apr 28, 2021

Joe Wade

Hello All, I hope this is acceptable. I've started a website with an initial story on my great grand-uncle Joe Wade. Joe served under Colon…

Started by Kevin McCormack in Wild Geese Announcements

1 Mar 15, 2021
Reply by Douglas Lawless

Joe Wade Irish Transvaal Brigade

Hi All, Some of you may be interested in my research on my great grand-uncle Joe Wade. The report is in three parts at irish-welsh.com Joe…

0 Mar 12, 2021

Irish Brigade in South Africa

Hello All, Would anyone know of a site online  that has copyright free photos of the Irish Brigade'?

3 Feb 24, 2021
Reply by Kevin McCormack

Author Daniel P Quinn:

The Societal “We” We talk of security We think of the past as a generation That ancient was the nineteenth century That history began when…

Started by Daniel P Quinn in Language

0 Feb 17, 2021

Devine Rights to Multitudes of Thrones

I have devine Rights to multitudes of thrones like Merovingian by Charlemagne, Dalcassian dynasty by Cormac.Cas , Stuart dynasty, British d…

Started by Shannon Casey in Wild Geese Announcements

0 Jan 20, 2021

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners