Gerry Regan's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"What is Sinn Fein doing with Remembrance Day this year? I think one of the biggest d…"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 8, 2013 to 'In Flanders Fields the Poppies Blow' But Will They Grace Your Lapel?

26 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Daniel P Quinn

"Bill, can you perhaps outline your experiences at the Milwaukee IrishFest Center? Wo…"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 7, 2013 to Help Identify World-Class Providers of Products and Services That Support Irish Heritage

32 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

""The most prolific warrior in Irish history. ... " Indeed, with his progeny 3 millio…"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 2, 2013 to Ancestors!

17 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Rose Maurer

"Niall, did you make any video or audio record of the reunion?"

Gerry Regan replied Oct 29, 2013 to Welcome to the Flock!

306 May 31, 2019
Reply by Ron Redmond

"Toni, it is our undoubted pleasure to embrace you as one of The Wild Geese family! G…"

Gerry Regan replied Oct 23, 2013 to Welcome to the Flock!

306 May 31, 2019
Reply by Ron Redmond

"Can't praise highly enough the work being done by Long Island City's New York Irish…"

Gerry Regan replied Oct 22, 2013 to Help Identify World-Class Providers of Products and Services That Support Irish Heritage

32 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"What's the URL, Fran? And Fran, how about going into more details, including some pi…"

Gerry Regan replied Oct 14, 2013 to Welcome to the Flock!

306 May 31, 2019
Reply by Ron Redmond

"JIm, yes, you own the copyright to your posted materials, and you can edit or remove…"

Gerry Regan replied Oct 1, 2013 to 'Smash Through the Wall' in Your Genealogy Research

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by James McNamara

Founding Member

"I do recall when I arrived at Trinity College Dublin in early October 1973 that one…"

Gerry Regan replied Sep 24, 2013 to Censorship in Ireland, Then and Now

33 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Against The Wind

"It's a point of view I've seen expressed before, Ronan. How widespread would you say…"

Gerry Regan replied Sep 23, 2013 to Irish Government Pardons 5,000 'Deserters' from WWII

9 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service