Kelly O'Rourke's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"This chocolate factory looked like something straight out of the Roald Dahl book!  T…"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Sep 14, 2013 to Help Identify World-Class Providers of Products and Services That Support Irish Heritage

32 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Just checked out the site...good stuff!  Thanks for the tip."

Kelly O'Rourke replied Sep 14, 2013 to Help Identify World-Class Providers of Products and Services That Support Irish Heritage

32 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Yes, it's in Galway city.    I don't believe they cater, but you can order whole cak…"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Aug 29, 2013 to Help Identify World-Class Providers of Products and Services That Support Irish Heritage

32 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Cupán Tae is the nicest little tea shop in Ireland!  Charming ambiance, homemade cul…"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Aug 27, 2013 to Help Identify World-Class Providers of Products and Services That Support Irish Heritage

32 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Thank you for clarifying these issues, Mari.  I have seen tributes to the ladies, an…"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Aug 20, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Geraldine Callaghan

"So which is it?  Are the tourists drawn in to Belfast by morbid curiosity, or are th…"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Aug 18, 2013 to Stop the Parades?

45 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by That's Just How It Was

"A lot of truth there from Cosgrove...  I'd like to see the parades stop because I do…"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Aug 18, 2013 to Stop the Parades?

45 Oct 12, 2015

"I read about the parade you're referring to.  Yeah...that seemed to be in poor taste…"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Aug 12, 2013 to Stop the Parades?

45 Oct 12, 2015

"Wow!  Now I don't which to read first, haha.  Thanks."

Kelly O'Rourke replied Jun 11, 2013 to The Life and Execution of a 'Black and Tan'

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas j shea

"Where is the best place for me to find a copy?  Is it available on Kindle?"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Jun 11, 2013 to The Life and Execution of a 'Black and Tan'

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas j shea

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service