Bit Devine's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Ger, mo chara, I am of the mindset that everyone is entitled to their own reaction,…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 10, 2013 to Thatcher's Passing -- Some Say 'Party Time'! You?

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"Having 3 ex-husbands, mo chara...I am sure that there will well be some celebrating…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 9, 2013 to Thatcher's Passing -- Some Say 'Party Time'! You?

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"Perhaps you are correct, Ryan... but shouldn't it also be said that judging people s…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 9, 2013 to Thatcher's Passing -- Some Say 'Party Time'! You?

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"Others are staging walks following the route of Bobby's funeral procession... as one…"

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"Interesting to note that these new "anthems" are being created largely by Irish-Amer…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 9, 2013 to 'Up the Provos' -- A Stirring Ballad of Francis Hughes

8 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Jim Curley

"We all have a part to play in either its continuance or in its demise. Each of us he…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 9, 2013 to Irish America an Endangered Species?

22 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"I think that its location may have ultimately played a part. It was located in Tulla…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 9, 2013 to 'The Thatch' Shuttering After 9 Years in Limelight

5 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by KATH GALLAGHER

"Both excellent songs... Jim, I believe this is the song to which you refer...my favo…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 8, 2013 to 'Emigrant Trail' -- Songs Evoking Lives of Immigrant Ancestors

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Bit Devine

"I have been there for many a seissun... It was a warm and friendly spot to grab a dr…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 8, 2013 to 'The Thatch' Shuttering After 9 Years in Limelight

5 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by KATH GALLAGHER

"This will be very useful. I am now anxious to get back to my home office this evenin…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 3, 2013 to IrishGenealogy.ie has just been relaunched by the Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht

4 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by The Wild Geese

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service