Bit Devine's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

Founding Member

"and there is that, as well, Belinda... and the price of a pint is dear lately"

Bit Devine replied Sep 6, 2013 to Once again Art is under attack as ‘Pints are thrown’ at pub’s painting of Haughey.

17 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Nollaig 2016

Founding Member

"What in the world is going on? Has everyone gone mad? There are murals all over Irel…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 6, 2013 to Once again Art is under attack as ‘Pints are thrown’ at pub’s painting of Haughey.

17 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Nollaig 2016

"Aer Lingus was always my airline of choice.... The flight attendants are always so k…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 6, 2013 to Help Identify World-Class Providers of Products and Services That Support Irish Heritage

32 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

Founding Member

"Some people get offended when I point out that most Christian rituals have pagan roo…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 5, 2013 to Priest Preaches Against Psychics at Lisdoonvarna

13 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Nollaig 2016

Founding Member

"Its all in good fun... and perhaps there is a grain of truth in what they say... but…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 5, 2013 to Priest Preaches Against Psychics at Lisdoonvarna

13 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Nollaig 2016

"I was so excited when a local grocery started carrying Kerry Gold and Dubliner Chees…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 5, 2013 to Help Identify World-Class Providers of Products and Services That Support Irish Heritage

32 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

Founding Member

"That sums it up well, Brian.. My clients have never complained about murals on build…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 5, 2013 to Che Guevara Mural Removed in County Clare Village: Right or Wrong?

49 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Moir

Founding Member

"I think that people become offended far too easily these days. Don't like looking at…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 4, 2013 to Che Guevara Mural Removed in County Clare Village: Right or Wrong?

49 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Moir

"I will see what I can do, mo chara..."

Bit Devine replied Aug 29, 2013 to Help Identify World-Class Providers of Products and Services That Support Irish Heritage

32 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"I have to give a shout out to Patrick Lavin, an author who is not only immensely kn…"

Bit Devine replied Aug 27, 2013 to Help Identify World-Class Providers of Products and Services That Support Irish Heritage

32 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service