Wild Geese Announcements (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Great Irish Famine

For anyone in Ireland or visiting in February , please note the following seminar on Emigration in the Famine . Seminar on Irish Emigratio…

Started by Jarlath MacNamara

0 Jan 25, 2015

Founding Member

Notable Irish Mexicans

Anthony Quinn, actor William Lamport, the real-life Zorro Álvaro Obregón, president of Mexico during 1920-1924. Juan O'Donojú, viceroy of…

Started by Nollaig 2016

10 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Francisco Javier Vazquez Rangel

The Great Hunger

Happy New Year, I have a young friend Sean Donnelly that is out from Ireland (Tyrone) this week with a play he is showcasing at the Irish A…

Started by NY,NJ.Conn. Rose OfTralee Center

0 Jan 10, 2015

The Great Hunger

Happy New Year, I have a young friend Sean Donnelly that is out from Ireland (Tyrone) this week with a play he is showcasing at the Irish A…

Started by NY,NJ.Conn. Rose OfTralee Center

0 Jan 10, 2015

(Your) Great Irish Love Story

We're highlighting some of the great romances in Irish history during our Grá XOXO campaign this Valentine's season; but it's likely that…

Started by The Wild Geese

7 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Connie Jean Snyder

The Meaning of the Poppy

Here is a copy of the letter written by a Wigan soccer player to his club's owner on why he is not wearing the poppy on his uniform. What s…

Started by Jim Curley

1 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Seathrun

Submit Your Love Limericks

Everybody loves a good limerick.  We're asking our members to submit their original love-related limericks in the comments section bel…

Started by The Wild Geese

23 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Kelly O'Rourke

"The Irish Pub" movie

I strongly encourage all The Wild Geese flock to purchase the wonderful DVD "The Irish Pub".  It's heartwarming, funny, moving and a great…

Started by Kathleen Price

1 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Greg Lynch Jr

Unsolicited emails

I have received a communication that I do not like to my email address via Wild Geese. What can be done to stop members contacting other me…

Started by Bernadette Wood

1 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

Saving 'The Quiet Man Cottage' from Extinction

The photo above shows White O'Morn Cottage in Tiernakill, Maumm, County Galway as it was in 1951 when Hollywood came to Connemara.  People…

Started by Ryan O'Rourke

43 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by mike ward

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service