Wild Geese Announcements (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joe Wade

Hello All, I hope this is acceptable. I've started a website with an initial story on my great grand-uncle Joe Wade. Joe served under Colon…

Started by Kevin McCormack

1 Mar 15, 2021
Reply by Douglas Lawless

Joe Wade Irish Transvaal Brigade

Hi All, Some of you may be interested in my research on my great grand-uncle Joe Wade. The report is in three parts at irish-welsh.com Joe…

0 Mar 12, 2021

Irish Brigade in South Africa

Hello All, Would anyone know of a site online  that has copyright free photos of the Irish Brigade'?

3 Feb 24, 2021
Reply by Kevin McCormack

Devine Rights to Multitudes of Thrones

I have devine Rights to multitudes of thrones like Merovingian by Charlemagne, Dalcassian dynasty by Cormac.Cas , Stuart dynasty, British d…

Started by Shannon Casey

0 Jan 20, 2021

Dalcassian royal seed

I am a pedigree to Heremon I'm a casey hopologroup R-L226 the dna code for the royal hebrew I have a go fund me called Reinstate Absolute M…

Started by Shannon Casey

0 Jan 20, 2021

Schenck Street Brooklyn

Good morning,  Have been trying to locate the exact location of Schenck St in Brooklyn. I believe it may have been located on what is now t…

Started by DONALD GRAHAM

0 Nov 9, 2020

Arts and History

The New York Times Unsubscribe Sep 17, 2020, 11:47 AM to me   Your comment has been approved!…

Started by Daniel P Quinn

0 Oct 1, 2020

ABE versus Trump and us(a) in 2020,

ABE vs don; don loses. September 29, 2020Uncategorized Edit Lincoln on the Know Nothing Party vs Trump.August 24, 1855: Letter to Joshua…

0 Sep 29, 2020

ArtsPR and FamilyHistory

Your comment has been approved! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with The New York Times community. danielpquinn | Newark…

0 Sep 9, 2020

Arts and History (1981-2020) by Daniel P Quinn

Newark, Italy + Me. (LULU books) By Daniel P. Quinn, $19.99 organized labor: collected poems, (Author House) $13.95 Exits and Entrances: Pr…

0 Aug 25, 2020

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service