Gerry Regan's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems a few freckles on you, as well. I always wore mine as a badge of honor, as…"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 23, 2013 to President Down: Where Were You When the Shots Rang Out?

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

"Jim, thank you for this reflection, reminiscence and tribute. I think, in part becau…"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 23, 2013 to President Down: Where Were You When the Shots Rang Out?

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

"Mike, who won? (Trick question, from one journalist to another!) :-)"

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

"Treasure it, Jean. We had several, and never again played them. I think they are lon…"

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

"Thank you for sharing this, Jim. Do you have a pic of yourself in those days to shar…"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 21, 2013 to President Down: Where Were You When the Shots Rang Out?

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

"Loving arms, at that! Love those freckles!"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 19, 2013 to President Down: Where Were You When the Shots Rang Out?

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

"I was a pupil at Notre Dame Grammar School, in New Hyde Park, N.Y., in third grade.…"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 19, 2013 to President Down: Where Were You When the Shots Rang Out?

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

"Ed, I am as Oscar Wilde would say very much in 'earnest.' Looking forward to hearing…"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 18, 2013 to 'The Auld Triangle' - Which Version is Best?

16 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Really love this earnest singing and stirring strumming, Ed. Do you have an album or…"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 16, 2013 to 'The Auld Triangle' - Which Version is Best?

16 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Cam, certainly a laudable sentiment. Are you seeing more poppies in the north with t…"

Gerry Regan replied Nov 9, 2013 to 'In Flanders Fields the Poppies Blow' But Will They Grace Your Lapel?

26 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Daniel P Quinn

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service