Daniel Williams's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I am quoting from "The Atlas of the Great Irish Famine", "over one million excess de…"

Daniel Williams replied Mar 12, 2015 to 'The Great Hunger': Famine or Genocide?

39 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Josh Cole

"I have written to the powers that be at TG4 regarding their proposed "comedy program…"

Daniel Williams replied Feb 5, 2015 to Noted Famine Historian Finds 'Nothing Humorous' about Channel 4's Proposed Comedy 'Hungry'

37 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Alan Brown

"I agree with Joseph Harty who has studied the facts of the genocide and backs up his…"

Daniel Williams replied Jan 20, 2015 to 'The Great Hunger': Famine or Genocide?

39 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Josh Cole

"I resent people making a comedy based on "The Great Famine" as the producers choose…"

Daniel Williams replied Jan 19, 2015 to 'The Great Hunger': Famine or Genocide?

39 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Josh Cole

"May father described the "No Irish need apply signs as late as the latter half of th…"

Daniel Williams replied Jan 14, 2015 to Noted Famine Historian Finds 'Nothing Humorous' about Channel 4's Proposed Comedy 'Hungry'

37 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Alan Brown

"I cannot believe that any civilized person would find humor in this wholesale genoci…"

Daniel Williams replied Jan 13, 2015 to Noted Famine Historian Finds 'Nothing Humorous' about Channel 4's Proposed Comedy 'Hungry'

37 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Alan Brown

"Time to end this discussion. No need for anti-American rhetoric on this great site.…"

Daniel Williams replied Sep 18, 2014 to Neutral ... on Hitler?

79 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Nollaig 2016

"Hello, John, I think that American people, especially those millions with some conne…"

Daniel Williams replied Sep 18, 2014 to Neutral ... on Hitler?

79 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Nollaig 2016

""dev" was notorious for trying to have it both ways on many issues. That way he.'d a…"

Daniel Williams replied Sep 17, 2014 to Neutral ... on Hitler?

79 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Nollaig 2016

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service