Tom McGrath's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Susan, Thank you for the connection, I have known of your dad for a long time and…"

Tom McGrath replied May 31, 2014 to Memorial Day: Recalling Those Irish-Americans Who Gave Their Last Full Measure

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"Gerry, I noted in a previous discussion back in the time of our beginning, my ancest…"

Tom McGrath replied May 25, 2014 to Memorial Day: Recalling Those Irish-Americans Who Gave Their Last Full Measure

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"Niki, Welcome to the group. I could not help but send you a note. I am an aging 5 or…"

Tom McGrath replied May 8, 2014 to Welcome to the Flock!

306 May 31, 2019
Reply by Ron Redmond

"Hi..... Just a bit of data. One of the most respected goldsmiths in all of Ireland i…"

Tom McGrath replied Feb 18, 2014 to Welcome to the Flock!

306 May 31, 2019
Reply by Ron Redmond

"It's a good thing his honor wasn't elected Mayor of Bird in Hand, PA. He'd be puttin…"

Tom McGrath replied Feb 18, 2014 to Irish-Operated Carriage Horses -- A Stroll in the Park or Slave Labor?

44 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by TerryCaldwell

Founding Member

"Belinda, Ms Coulter is an unhappy person, it is patently obvious from all of her var…"

Tom McGrath replied Oct 19, 2013 to Ann Coulter’s 'Mugged': Your Reaction?

43 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

"I'm sorry to disagree with what appears to be the consensus, Guinness (Diageo) is a…"

Tom McGrath replied Oct 19, 2013 to Arthur's Day - Marketing Ploy or Harmless Fun?

19 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

"Good evening Tom McGrath here........I could not agree more with Sumner and Jim Curl…"

Tom McGrath replied Aug 13, 2013 to 'Angela's Ashes' -- Best Irish Memoir?

52 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"I know I'm very late to the party on this discussion, sorry, love an opportunity to…"

Tom McGrath replied Aug 11, 2013 to 'Angela's Ashes' -- Best Irish Memoir?

52 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Ryan..... Thanks for the comment.  As we celebrate "Independance Day" I'm rreminded…"

Tom McGrath replied Jul 3, 2013 to Our Irish Ancestors in the American Civil War

9 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by John Morrison

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service