That's Just How It Was's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Kelly ; you have started a debate  that has been a long time coming . However, it do…"

That's Just How It Was replied Oct 12, 2015 to Stop the Parades?

45 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by That's Just How It Was

"Now then mickey macadden , I do not think that bringing up the Catholic Churches Pri…"

That's Just How It Was replied Oct 11, 2015 to Stop the Parades?

45 Oct 12, 2015

"Yes ; I would agree with you Bill , it is past history , But the challenge is to att…"

45 Oct 12, 2015

"I woudl whole heartily agree with every word you have written ,  Farther Sean McManu…"

45 Oct 12, 2015

"No I think that the Black and  Tans in Ireland was a catastrophe  for the  Irish  pe…"

That's Just How It Was replied Apr 17, 2015 to Winston Churchill

1 Apr 17, 2015

"There is nothing remotely  funny about the  supposed Famine ; it was not a famine ;…"

That's Just How It Was replied Apr 12, 2015 to Noted Famine Historian Finds 'Nothing Humorous' about Channel 4's Proposed Comedy 'Hungry'

37 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Alan Brown

"Holocaust ; Genocide - in my opinion - would be an apt description of this era in Ir…"

That's Just How It Was replied Mar 13, 2015 to 'The Great Hunger': Famine or Genocide?

39 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Josh Cole

"Hello John W Hurley - I have not got around to replying to  Tom's blog above ; but I…"

That's Just How It Was replied Mar 12, 2015 to 'The Great Hunger': Famine or Genocide?

39 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Josh Cole

"Hello Tom   Granted there were different Political Parties  in Government  throughou…"

That's Just How It Was replied Feb 8, 2015 to 'The Great Hunger': Famine or Genocide?

39 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Josh Cole

"In my book [That's Just How It Was- video below  Youtube: http://youtu.be/oT0oOa0jx2…"

That's Just How It Was replied Jan 21, 2015 to 'The Great Hunger': Famine or Genocide?

39 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Josh Cole

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service