That's Just How It Was's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Josh Cole,, That is why I wrote the Book, because I was fed up of hearing Irish peop…"

That's Just How It Was replied Jun 1, 2019 to 'The Great Hunger': Famine or Genocide?

39 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Josh Cole

"Lovely lyrics Josh ..... Even in this modern ere, there are may millions of Irish Pe…"

That's Just How It Was replied Jun 1, 2019 to 'The Great Hunger': Famine or Genocide?

39 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Josh Cole

"Josh Cole, thank you for your comment....It stands to reason that the English have g…"

That's Just How It Was replied May 26, 2019 to 'The Great Hunger': Famine or Genocide?

39 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Josh Cole

"In my book 'That's Just How it Was ' .. b Francis A. Boyle , Law Professor of the Un…"

That's Just How It Was replied May 26, 2019 to 'The Great Hunger': Famine or Genocide?

39 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Josh Cole

"Yes, I buy and were the poppy every year. because two of my uncles served in the Bri…"

That's Just How It Was replied Nov 13, 2015 to 'In Flanders Fields the Poppies Blow' But Will They Grace Your Lapel?

26 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Daniel P Quinn

"Now then mickey macadden , oh what a bigot you are ; with people like you in the hig…"

That's Just How It Was replied Oct 12, 2015 to Stop the Parades?

45 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by That's Just How It Was

"If I live din American ; I am not sure I woudl like you to represent me...... If you…"

45 Oct 12, 2015

"Lets be clear about this , the Parades are only a symptom of what the underling caus…"

45 Oct 12, 2015

"With behavior like that ; on both sides ; Peace and the stopping of Parades looks bl…"

45 Oct 12, 2015

"Its a an argument that neither side can win ; unless they are prepared to say 'all P…"

45 Oct 12, 2015

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service