Virginia Purcell JImenez's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Gael, You're doing it again............You lose all credibility when you go on the a…"

Virginia Purcell JImenez replied Mar 11, 2014 to Irish-Operated Carriage Horses -- A Stroll in the Park or Slave Labor?

44 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by TerryCaldwell

"I found your argument above a healthy one unlike the nasty attacking responses you h…"

Virginia Purcell JImenez replied Mar 11, 2014 to Irish-Operated Carriage Horses -- A Stroll in the Park or Slave Labor?

44 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by TerryCaldwell

"Gael, Why the animosity?  Most people on this site do not want the horses to suffer…"

Virginia Purcell JImenez replied Mar 9, 2014 to Irish-Operated Carriage Horses -- A Stroll in the Park or Slave Labor?

44 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by TerryCaldwell

"Let me begin by stating that I believe the Central Park carriage horses are being we…"

Virginia Purcell JImenez replied Mar 9, 2014 to Irish-Operated Carriage Horses -- A Stroll in the Park or Slave Labor?

44 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by TerryCaldwell

"She was a blue eyed lass from Tipperary but rarely a lad did she meet who fancied he…"

Virginia Purcell JImenez replied Mar 1, 2014 to Submit Your Love Limericks

23 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Kelly O'Rourke

"Born in a smaller Ireland Nearer the Queensboro Bridge My ties are still there In de…"

Virginia Purcell JImenez replied Feb 9, 2014 to Submit Your Love Limericks

23 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Kelly O'Rourke

"One eve after reading Wild Geese, I lay quietly down in peace, remembering the blogs…"

Virginia Purcell JImenez replied Feb 9, 2014 to Submit Your Love Limericks

23 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Kelly O'Rourke

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service