Bit Devine's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"THe Harp,it is purported, was brought by the Phoenicians as a trade good. Similar ve…"

Bit Devine replied Aug 27, 2013 to Descent of Irish Royalty

12 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Blood From a Shadow

"In my opinion, the murals are a historic reference, not unlike, cave drawings, hiero…"

Bit Devine replied Aug 20, 2013 to Stop the Parades?

45 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by That's Just How It Was

"  Any "parade of culture" that foments hatred and separation should be abolished. I…"

Bit Devine replied Aug 20, 2013 to Stop the Parades?

45 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by That's Just How It Was

"He was a doddering old man...even back then... and I think dementia was his lot... H…"

Bit Devine replied Aug 9, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Geraldine Callaghan

"I grew up Catholic... Irish & Mexican... I also grew up in the "Celtic Way"....…"

Bit Devine replied Aug 8, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014

"I was raised with the adage.... Every story has two sides and somewhere in the middl…"

Bit Devine replied Aug 8, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014

"And I think that is it in a nutshell, Ger... Each generation will look at this from…"

Bit Devine replied Aug 7, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014

"Taking notes, mo chara... Doorly's is my go to in Roscommon town... up Donegal way,…"

Bit Devine replied Aug 6, 2013 to What Makes a Pub Your Favorite?

18 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Patrick Paddy Taylor

"It is why I prefer to stay close enough to any pubs to be in staggering distance. I…"

Bit Devine replied Aug 6, 2013 to What Makes a Pub Your Favorite?

18 Apr 12, 2014

"Here's hoping...It is a sad thing to think that all of the Thatchies in which I have…"

Bit Devine replied Aug 3, 2013 to What Makes a Pub Your Favorite?

18 Apr 12, 2014

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service