Bit Devine's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim, Most may wish to see things remain staus quo, "peaceful" and "quiet" or at leas…"

Bit Devine replied May 22, 2013 to Boston College Tapes

15 May 23, 2013
Reply by Bit Devine

"LOL...wish that she were.... She died in 2005... I am thinking a nice large bonfire.…"

Bit Devine replied May 15, 2013 to Boston College Tapes

15 May 23, 2013
Reply by Bit Devine

"So what do we do, Jim? Throw our hands up and say a prayer for all those who will be…"

Bit Devine replied May 15, 2013 to Boston College Tapes

15 May 23, 2013
Reply by Bit Devine

"I know Jim, and that is compleetly baffling. Why should they capitulate to such a re…"

Bit Devine replied May 13, 2013 to Boston College Tapes

15 May 23, 2013
Reply by Bit Devine

"Yes, you can indeed get there via inner island. I did mean from the mainland. There…"

Bit Devine replied May 8, 2013 to "Top Ten" Off the beaten path list

6 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Irish Fireside

"Go raibh mil maith agat Ryan, mo chara. Lough Gill is indeed over looked. I have nev…"

Bit Devine replied May 8, 2013 to "Top Ten" Off the beaten path list

6 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Irish Fireside

"So they're not "back"... not so "Happy" now... shame that....then again musicians ar…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 26, 2013 to Whole Tribe Sings -- Born Across Belfast's Sectarian Divide

7 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"They're back! How wickedly grand!  Ya never quite knew what to expect from the boys!…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 25, 2013 to Whole Tribe Sings -- Born Across Belfast's Sectarian Divide

7 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"LOL...now now mo chairde...everyone is entitled to their views and opinions....  ;-)"

Bit Devine replied Apr 11, 2013 to Thatcher's Passing -- Some Say 'Party Time'! You?

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"Friends of Irish Freedom had a good way of putting things into perspective. They sai…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 11, 2013 to Thatcher's Passing -- Some Say 'Party Time'! You?

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service