Jim Curley's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"It reminds me of something Morrie Schwartz of Tuesdays With Morrie said to Mitch Alb…"

Jim Curley replied Apr 29, 2013 to An Irish Wake -- For the Living! Great idea, or Premature?

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Ger: When I read this story, I doublechecked with a man who lives on my street in Sh…"

Jim Curley replied Apr 26, 2013 to Political Violence -- What's Your Experience?

4 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Kieron Punch

"When I first visited Ireland (in the 1970s), I thought that Limerick was the most un…"

Jim Curley replied Apr 16, 2013 to 'Angela's Ashes' -- Best Irish Memoir?

52 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

" "

Jim Curley replied Apr 11, 2013 to 'Up the Provos' -- A Stirring Ballad of Francis Hughes

8 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Jim Curley

" "

Jim Curley replied Apr 11, 2013 to 'Up the Provos' -- A Stirring Ballad of Francis Hughes

8 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Jim Curley

" "

Jim Curley replied Apr 10, 2013 to 'Up the Provos' -- A Stirring Ballad of Francis Hughes

8 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Jim Curley

"On one of Robbie O'Connell's early albums, he had two songs that touched on the issu…"

Jim Curley replied Apr 10, 2013 to 'Up the Provos' -- A Stirring Ballad of Francis Hughes

8 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Jim Curley

"Peter Jones' brilliant "Kilkelly, Ireland," with lyrics taken from letters a 19th ce…"

Jim Curley replied Apr 6, 2013 to 'Emigrant Trail' -- Songs Evoking Lives of Immigrant Ancestors

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Bit Devine

"I doubt it. Is there anything in the German American experience that corresponds to…"

Jim Curley replied Apr 6, 2013 to Irish America an Endangered Species?

22 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service