Ryan O'Rourke's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a touching story, Tom.  Thanks for sharing it.  It really moves me due to th…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Jul 2, 2013 to Our Irish Ancestors in the American Civil War

9 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by John Morrison

"Hmmmm ... I don't know.  Difficult to put a dollar amount on something like this, is…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Jun 28, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Geraldine Callaghan

"I can sympathise with the difficult position in which they find themselves.  However…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Jun 28, 2013 to The illegal Irish in the USA need this Immigration Bill to pass

1 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"This is some great information, Kent.  I'd like to encourage you to do a bit of blog…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Jun 11, 2013 to Irish America an Endangered Species?

22 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Those are great comments to balance out the discussion a bit, Kent.  Thanks for thos…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Jun 8, 2013 to Irish America an Endangered Species?

22 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

Admin

"Some of this stuff is just wacky."

Ryan O'Rourke replied Jun 5, 2013 to Ten things an Irish woman could not do in 1970 (and be prepared to cringe...)

2 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

Admin

"Thanks for this info and the link to the article, Joe!"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Jun 5, 2013 to Mystery of Irish Potato Famine Solved

2 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"Definitely taken while he was still in the U.S.  The one of him in the photography s…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Jun 3, 2013 to Memorial Day: Recalling Those Irish-Americans Who Gave Their Last Full Measure

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"Here's my grandfather on my mom's side, Gerald Abell.  Abell is an English name, but…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Jun 3, 2013 to Memorial Day: Recalling Those Irish-Americans Who Gave Their Last Full Measure

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"Yes ... I'm sure I can get a couple family members to dig up a photo of my two grand…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied May 30, 2013 to Memorial Day: Recalling Those Irish-Americans Who Gave Their Last Full Measure

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service