Gerry Regan's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"Ann, thank you for mentioning these esteemed ancestors. I hope you take time to elab…"

Gerry Regan replied May 31, 2013 to Memorial Day: Recalling Those Irish-Americans Who Gave Their Last Full Measure

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"All honor to our fallen heroes, Gail. Thank you for sharing this. O'Hagan is a great…"

Gerry Regan replied May 30, 2013 to Memorial Day: Recalling Those Irish-Americans Who Gave Their Last Full Measure

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"Any images, Ryan. I enjoy seeing these family heirlooms, when they are available."

Gerry Regan replied May 30, 2013 to Memorial Day: Recalling Those Irish-Americans Who Gave Their Last Full Measure

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"My father's grandfather, Lawrence 'Turk' Condon, was a remarkable young Irish-Americ…"

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"Go raibh maith agat, John. Do you have any images to share of your grandfather? Plea…"

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"John, do you have any ancestors who fought in any of America's wars? BTW, serving in…"

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"Add to that Smerwick Harbor, where in 1580 the English slaughtered a Spanish garriso…"

Gerry Regan replied May 17, 2013 to "Top Ten" Off the beaten path list

6 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Irish Fireside

"Never did get to the Boyne battlefield, though I wanted to. Ran out of time. Closest…"

Gerry Regan replied May 14, 2013 to Bruton's Review Piques My Interest in the Boyne

1 May 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Louise, might you write about this most interesting and detailed family history here…"

Gerry Regan replied May 14, 2013 to 'Angela's Ashes' -- Best Irish Memoir?

52 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Louise, tell us a bit about your Irish ancestry -- your mom, for example. Where was…"

Gerry Regan replied May 13, 2013 to 'Angela's Ashes' -- Best Irish Memoir?

52 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service