James McNamara's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gerry, I only have second hand knowledge from others I have met, so cannot relate…"

James McNamara replied May 18, 2014 to Political Violence -- What's Your Experience?

4 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Kieron Punch

"Ryan, it is only with great difficulty can I watch a soap, even a well made one. The…"

James McNamara replied May 17, 2014 to The Irish Experience in the Mainstream Media

19 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Patdee Mullarkey

"Gael, Didn't the book of Genesis say that God gave man dominion over all the animals…"

James McNamara replied Mar 9, 2014 to Irish-Operated Carriage Horses -- A Stroll in the Park or Slave Labor?

44 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by TerryCaldwell

"A stroll in the park with little effort for a horse to pull a carriage of a few peop…"

James McNamara replied Feb 1, 2014 to Irish-Operated Carriage Horses -- A Stroll in the Park or Slave Labor?

44 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by TerryCaldwell

Founding Member

"- Robert Strange McNamara, Pres. Ford Motor Company, Secretary of Defense,President…"

James McNamara replied Jan 30, 2014 to Irish Americans - Gael-Mheiriceánaigh - Add to the list

31 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Oisín Ó Conail

"Less than 45,000 each.  A price on each head, but depending on years of service migh…"

James McNamara replied Dec 23, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Geraldine Callaghan

"Hence the expression, he's/she's got the map of Ireland on his/her face."  Only what…"

James McNamara replied Nov 23, 2013 to President Down: Where Were You When the Shots Rang Out?

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

"Forgot to correct my age.  At time of shooting I was 9 going on 10."

James McNamara replied Nov 22, 2013 to President Down: Where Were You When the Shots Rang Out?

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

"Many thanks Belinda, I've never heard this version."

James McNamara replied Nov 20, 2013 to President Down: Where Were You When the Shots Rang Out?

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

"Forgive me for I fear this will cover a bit more than what you asked.  It just seems…"

James McNamara replied Nov 20, 2013 to President Down: Where Were You When the Shots Rang Out?

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service