Bernard Raymond O'Brien's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"ODom, it seems that you are one of those Irish who can dish it out, but cannot take…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Aug 11, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Geraldine Callaghan

"I have really enjoyed Gael Murphy's comments.  I don't know what she does as to empl…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Aug 10, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014

"Thanks,  You seem to be the spokesman here.  My name is not Raymond however Gerry. …"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Jun 30, 2013 to The Irish Need To Lead Now

4 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Bernard Raymond O'Brien

"Could not agree more although most of what you say has been obvious for years.   I w…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Jun 30, 2013 to The Irish Need To Lead Now

4 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Bernard Raymond O'Brien

"This is just ONE THING I have been alluding to on here.   At first blush, I would th…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Jun 29, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014

"We Irish need to get up off of our rears and be active.  We often think and talk goo…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Jun 29, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014

"Our formerly beloved Church and clergy:   their is a lot of dirt in their background…"

83 Jan 3, 2014

"I have never said or thought the Catholic clergy as individuals were enemies of the…"

83 Jan 3, 2014

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service