Kieron Punch's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your comments, Stanley. You have put me to shame in that you have studied…"

Kieron Punch replied Jul 23, 2013 to Some Sources for Irish in India Family History

13 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Nollaig 2016

"Thanks for your kind comments. I am looking forward to reading your new book."

Kieron Punch replied Jun 14, 2013 to The Life and Execution of a 'Black and Tan'

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas j shea

"Thanks Ger. My family has had connections with the newspaper industry/profession thr…"

Kieron Punch replied Jun 14, 2013 to The Life and Execution of a 'Black and Tan'

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas j shea

""What family stories might you have related to encounters with the Black and Tans or…"

Kieron Punch replied Jun 12, 2013 to The Life and Execution of a 'Black and Tan'

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas j shea

"The Sunderland flying boats were manufactured by Short Brothers, of Belfast. They di…"

Kieron Punch replied May 14, 2013 to Irish Government Pardons 5,000 'Deserters' from WWII

9 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill

"No, grand-uncle Joe did not remain in the UK, but returned to Ireland and lived in L…"

Kieron Punch replied May 13, 2013 to Irish Government Pardons 5,000 'Deserters' from WWII

9 Sep 23, 2013

"I do not believe that there should be any official pardon and apology from the Irish…"

Kieron Punch replied May 8, 2013 to Irish Government Pardons 5,000 'Deserters' from WWII

9 Sep 23, 2013

"I've never read "Angela's Ashes" but my father, who knew Frank and Malachy McCourt q…"

Kieron Punch replied May 8, 2013 to 'Angela's Ashes' -- Best Irish Memoir?

52 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Hi Robbie, I can understand why the IFHF might charge a small fee to cover their ope…"

Kieron Punch replied Sep 27, 2011 to Access to Irish family history resources

5 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Gerry Regan

"That's fine by me, Ger."

Kieron Punch replied Sep 27, 2011 to Access to Irish family history resources

5 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Gerry Regan

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service