Bit Devine's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Wall? When it comes to my Telfords - Walkers - Devines, my father's paternal lineage…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 13, 2013 to 'Smash Through the Wall' in Your Genealogy Research

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by James McNamara

Founding Member

"Hurrah!!! I thought it might only be a matter of time before someone took the situat…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 13, 2013 to Che Guevara Mural Removed in County Clare Village: Right or Wrong?

49 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Moir

"I am putting it on my list for our visit home next June. WIth a week to spend in SO…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 13, 2013 to Help Identify World-Class Providers of Products and Services That Support Irish Heritage

32 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Yes, I was in Patrol here in Tucson for nine years...wish I was still Tiff...we all…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 13, 2013 to What Shattered Within You on 9/11?

22 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Adri M

"At 5 am on that September morn, Tucson time, I had wished my mother & father a s…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 12, 2013 to What Shattered Within You on 9/11?

22 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Adri M

Founding Member

"Uri is still around...a bending minds with his illusions... I remember being allowed…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 6, 2013 to Priest Preaches Against Psychics at Lisdoonvarna

13 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Nollaig 2016

Founding Member

"For reference sake, Here is both the Portrait in question and the Publican...Oliver,…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 6, 2013 to Once again Art is under attack as ‘Pints are thrown’ at pub’s painting of Haughey.

17 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Nollaig 2016

Founding Member

"And this should about sum it up...His pub...his call: "I knew Charlie Haughey and fo…"

Bit Devine replied Sep 6, 2013 to Once again Art is under attack as ‘Pints are thrown’ at pub’s painting of Haughey.

17 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Nollaig 2016

Founding Member

"That he does indeed, Belinda... and though the son puts his name to it now...it will…"

17 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Nollaig 2016

Founding Member

"Precisely... in this year of "the gathering"...which I sometimes call "The Fleecing"…"

17 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Nollaig 2016

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service