Bit Devine's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Gerry, mo chara, just received a reply back from Peter Fry:Hi Catherine (I hit the b…"

Bit Devine replied Apr 1, 2013 to Bratacha - A Genealogy/History E-zine is Launched

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Bit Devine

"Not so far as I can find yet, Gerry...Living in Arizona...He was from up Kingman way…"

Bit Devine replied Mar 28, 2013 to The Irish at Duffy's Cut: New York Times -- Massacre or Epidemic ... or Both

8 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Curley

"It is meant to be a full on ezine, at least that was what we are being told over at…"

Bit Devine replied Mar 28, 2013 to Bratacha - A Genealogy/History E-zine is Launched

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Bit Devine

Founding Member

"How pleased I was to see Eamonn Kelly's smiling face...well his statue at least...He…"

Bit Devine replied Mar 27, 2013 to 9 Reasons Why the Irish Are the Best Storytellers

1 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Bit Devine

"I have always followed this story with great interest...due in part to this fact:" O…"

Bit Devine replied Mar 26, 2013 to The Irish at Duffy's Cut: New York Times -- Massacre or Epidemic ... or Both

8 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Curley

"Gerry, The short answer to your question is no, I did not grow up in Ireland..but be…"

Bit Devine replied Mar 26, 2013 to Easter Traditions in Ireland

5 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by The Wild Geese

" On Aoine Cásca, Good Friday, we would gift egg baskets to family and close friends,…"

Bit Devine replied Mar 25, 2013 to Easter Traditions in Ireland

5 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by The Wild Geese

"To be honest, rather than struggling with alt codes and such, I bring up google.com,…"

Bit Devine replied Mar 25, 2013 to Creating Accents To Create Irish Language Words

14 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Thomas Browne

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service