Jim Curley's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

Founding Member

"Thanks for including Governor James Michael Curley in the pictures. James Michael (J…"

Jim Curley replied Nov 30, 2013 to Irish Americans - Gael-Mheiriceánaigh - Add to the list

31 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Oisín Ó Conail

"I was a junior at Boston College in the fall of 1963. My classes were over for the w…"

Jim Curley replied Nov 20, 2013 to President Down: Where Were You When the Shots Rang Out?

48 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Kelly

Founding Member

"My first paragraph referred to Belinda's second paragraph six hours ago - "That said…"

Jim Curley replied Sep 4, 2013 to Che Guevara Mural Removed in County Clare Village: Right or Wrong?

49 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Moir

Founding Member

"Your second paragraph says it all. Well done. Interesting that they took the paintin…"

Jim Curley replied Sep 4, 2013 to Che Guevara Mural Removed in County Clare Village: Right or Wrong?

49 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Moir

"Well put, Summer. I think Frank McCourt had reach a point in his life when he wanted…"

Jim Curley replied Aug 13, 2013 to 'Angela's Ashes' -- Best Irish Memoir?

52 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Wonder how long the young priest with The Holy Quartet lasted?"

Jim Curley replied Aug 9, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Geraldine Callaghan

"Quite a jump from infallible in matters of faith and morals to JESUS CHRIST IN THE F…"

Jim Curley replied Aug 9, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014

"For too long, the Church and the Government of Ireland were joined at the hip. That'…"

Jim Curley replied Aug 7, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014

"There's a stanza in Patrick Street's song "Forgotten Hero" about Michael Davitt that…"

Jim Curley replied Jun 29, 2013 to The Irish Need To Lead Now

4 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Bernard Raymond O'Brien

"I agree with Ryan on several accounts, e.g. how do you put a Euro amount on the dama…"

Jim Curley replied Jun 28, 2013 to Is $34.5 Million Enough for Ireland's Magdalene Victims?

83 Jan 3, 2014

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service