Forum Discussions (299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dalcassian royal seed

I am a pedigree to Heremon I'm a casey hopologroup R-L226 the dna code for the royal hebrew I have a go fund me called Reinstate Absolute M…

Started by Shannon Casey in Wild Geese Announcements

0 Jan 20, 2021

Schenck Street Brooklyn

Good morning,  Have been trying to locate the exact location of Schenck St in Brooklyn. I believe it may have been located on what is now t…

Started by DONALD GRAHAM in Wild Geese Announcements

0 Nov 9, 2020

The name Cuinn banned by Victoria became Quinn (Copywright)

Cuinn bannedby Victoria Eire-volutionvia (Alexander) Belland the Bronx My Grandfather metmy Grandmotherat AT&Tthe phone companyaround 1…

Started by Daniel P Quinn in Genealogy

0 Oct 22, 2020

Arts and History

The New York Times Unsubscribe Sep 17, 2020, 11:47 AM to me   Your comment has been approved!…

Started by Daniel P Quinn in Wild Geese Announcements

0 Oct 1, 2020

ABE versus Trump and us(a) in 2020,

ABE vs don; don loses. September 29, 2020Uncategorized Edit Lincoln on the Know Nothing Party vs Trump.August 24, 1855: Letter to Joshua…

0 Sep 29, 2020

ArtsPR and FamilyHistory

Your comment has been approved! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with The New York Times community. danielpquinn | Newark…

0 Sep 9, 2020

Arts and History (1981-2020) by Daniel P Quinn

Newark, Italy + Me. (LULU books) By Daniel P. Quinn, $19.99 organized labor: collected poems, (Author House) $13.95 Exits and Entrances: Pr…

0 Aug 25, 2020

Arts and History

ArtsPRunlimited, Inc https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif" class="CToWUd"/>…

Started by Daniel P Quinn in Arts

0 Aug 25, 2020

Homage to New Grange in The NY Times

Fascinating article on New Grange (6/21/20) in Travel section. During my last trip to Ireland in 2006 I was t…

Started by Daniel P Quinn in Arts

0 Aug 17, 2020

Pat Cleburne Statues

At a time when statues are being torn down, Pat Cleburne deserves respect when he realized that Confederate prospects were dim. In January…

Started by Tim Ellsworth in Uncategorized

3 Jul 23, 2020
Reply by Tim Ellsworth

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners