Wild Geese Announcements (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My historical novel, the Reluctant Rapparee, available to download free on Amazon

Hi folks, my historical novel the Reluctant Rapparee, set in 1740s Ireland is available to download free on Amazon this week. Please feel f…

Started by Jim McComish

1 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by T.S.Flynn

Wild Geese Website 'Help' Forum

We at The Wild Geese understand that our passion for Irish History does not always measure up to our technical experience therefore we are…

Started by Alannah Ryane

12 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Joan Austin

The Irish and the Erie Canal

I am researching the contributions the Irish made in building the Erie Canal. Any stories, comments or historical facts would be greatly a…

Started by joel humphrey

2 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by joel humphrey

Heritage Partner

That's Just How It Was

A tribute to mt Granny . It encapsulates teh famine and all the horrors of the famine , the 1916 Easter Rising and the War of Independence…

Started by That's Just How It Was

0 Oct 29, 2015

Why the Irish living in England don't acknowledge their ethnicity like us Americans, is it because their afraid of the so called plastic paddy rants? Lol

All in all I'm serious, why is this being perpetuated amongst our people.....and whenever a star or star sportshero of Irish stock emerges…

Started by Thomas j shea

1 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas j shea

Win Win Win

Your chance to win a fabulous gold plated 1916 Easter Rising Centenary commemorative coin.  Visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/www.1

Started by 1916 Centenary 2016

0 Jun 28, 2015

Too young to fly

'He had the world before him, fully fledged, full of confidence, ready for the off. He stood on the ledge, the warm breeze ruffling his f…

Started by Brian Nolan

0 Jun 17, 2015

Meeting yesterday in the Dail re P S Gilmore story and its implications

Yesterday we met Eamon Gilmore TD {former Tanaiste or Deputy Prime Minister } to discuss the story of Patrick Sarsfield Gilmore and his con…

Started by Jarlath MacNamara

0 Jun 5, 2015

THE EMIGRANTS FAREWELL TO IRELAND circa 1840

I just added a few tissue thin poems to my collection including this one below . It has faded and is wafer thin so some of the words are ob…

Started by Jarlath MacNamara

0 May 9, 2015

The role of Irish mythology in contemporary visual art & culture

Hi I am beginning my research for an M.A. in Fine Art Painting & am wondering do any of you have an opinion you would like to share on…

Started by helen richmond

0 Apr 19, 2015

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service