Arts (24)

Featured Discussions

Founding Member

Catch 'The Long Ride'

The Long Ride is a timely new documentary about the historic 2003 Immigrant Workers Freedom Ride that sparked the birth of the new Civil R…

Started by Valerie Lapin GanleyLatest Reply

How Does Art Contribute to the Conversation on the Great Famine?

A recent installation of artworks by Orlagh Meegan-Gallagher at the Carrickmacross Workhouse, County Monaghan was featured on the Irish TV…

Started by Ireland's Great Hunger InstituteLatest Reply

Homemade Irish Music!

Do we have any musicians here who have their own Irish songs, or poems?  I love writing stories in verse, ballads about my loved ones, and…

Started by Cait FinneganLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arts and History

ArtsPRunlimited, Inc https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101116784221/S.gif" class="CToWUd"/>…

Started by Daniel P Quinn

0 Aug 25, 2020

Homage to New Grange in The NY Times

Fascinating article on New Grange (6/21/20) in Travel section. During my last trip to Ireland in 2006 I was t…

Started by Daniel P Quinn

0 Aug 17, 2020

Founding Member

Catch 'The Long Ride'

The Long Ride is a timely new documentary about the historic 2003 Immigrant Workers Freedom Ride that sparked the birth of the new Civil R…

Started by Valerie Lapin Ganley

1 Jul 31, 2018
Reply by Valerie Lapin Ganley

Richard Jones, an unknown hero

Javelin Man: Ticket of Leave" Please see extract from my novel "Javelin Man: Ticket of Leave"; published under the nom de plume of Theo Fly…

Started by T.S.Flynn

9 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Susan Henderson

Ossian Was "Faked" By Literary Larceny - It is NOT "Scottish" but of IRISH origin!!!!!

Okay,Boys andGirls: Here we go again......an alleged "literary historian" in the 1700's committed "Literary Larceny" and faked evidence t…

Started by Colleen MarieBlanchefleur Whalen

0 Oct 21, 2016

Gaelic Braille and Finding Books by Carl Gilbert Hardebeck (1869-1945).

eugene dunphy <edunphy@btinternet.com is researching a book about this Irish writer and musician.  I'm writing to you in the hope that y…

Started by Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ

0 Oct 30, 2015

Irish Dance

Our daughter is a TCRG with her own dance school, Emerald Dance Academy in Michigan, USA. She has applied for a grant and needs votes to b…

Started by Gail

0 May 28, 2015

Founding Member

Call for Entries

Irish American Movie Hooley

Started by Mike Houlihan

0 May 15, 2015

Irish Music

I enjoy everything from Irish Traditional music, to Irish Punk Rock. Just today I went from Tommy Clancy and the Makem Brothers to Flogging…

Started by Ron Redmond

3 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Adri M

How Does Art Contribute to the Conversation on the Great Famine?

A recent installation of artworks by Orlagh Meegan-Gallagher at the Carrickmacross Workhouse, County Monaghan was featured on the Irish TV…

Started by Ireland's Great Hunger Institute

3 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by John W. Hurley

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service