Hello, Irish Kitchen Group.

Thanks to the generous and talented Margaret Johnson, you all have an opportunity to win a free cookbook, full of Irish Christmas recipes! 

We are looking for 6 Wild Geese members to participate. The first 6 people to respond to this message by emailing me OR by commenting below, will be our contestants. Each contestant will receive two recipes. Choose one to try, then post a description of the dish and a photo on The Wild Geese Blog page. Margaret will select one of the six to receive a FREE copy of her beautiful book, "Christmas Flavors of Ireland." The other five contestants will receive a voucher for a discounted copy of the book, so everyone benefits.

Contact me today to get started!

Here is the Amazon listing for "Christmas Flavors of Ireland":
http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Flavors-Ireland-Celebrating-Festive...

Kelly O.
The Wild Geese

Tags: Christmas, Irish, cookbook, cooking, food, recipes

Views: 338

Replies to This Discussion

We have 4 contestants at this point - still room for 2 more! :)

How much fun!... I look forward to hearing how all the recipes turn out

I love this. I know it says 2014. Did you get everyone? I just found this and I have been a member, need to look more closely.

Thank You

Starlet Cassidy

Hi Starlet,

Yes, this contest is over, but stay tuned for others like it!  Are you receiving our emails?  That's an easy way to stay current on what's happening here on the site, without having to "dig around."  All the best!

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service