Mary Egan's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I've many brick walls. All I want is to figure out where in Ireland, my four great,…"

Mary Egan replied Jun 12, 2014 to 'Brick Walls' -- Let's Hear 'Em

70 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Nollaig 2016

"Hi Ryan, I have to think this one through.  hmmm. My half brother and 5 male cousins…"

Mary Egan replied Apr 30, 2014 to Where Do I Start Researching Our Irish Ancestry?

34 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by michael dunne

"How Cool! I hope the group paid for it! Thing is, I don't think I can get much infor…"

Mary Egan replied Apr 30, 2014 to Where Do I Start Researching Our Irish Ancestry?

34 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by michael dunne

"Ryan, as I am looking into the DNA thing, I found this link to be useful. http://www…"

Mary Egan replied Apr 25, 2014 to Where Do I Start Researching Our Irish Ancestry?

34 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by michael dunne

"Thanks Ryan, I will do that. "

Mary Egan replied Apr 23, 2014 to Where Do I Start Researching Our Irish Ancestry?

34 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by michael dunne

"How very generous of you to share these files. I don't have a Scully or O'Connor tha…"

Mary Egan replied Apr 20, 2014 to Scully and O'Connor

15 May 20, 2014
Reply by Dee Notaro

"Ryan, what DNA option did you use, if you don't mind me asking? I've been thinking a…"

Mary Egan replied Apr 17, 2014 to Where Do I Start Researching Our Irish Ancestry?

34 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by michael dunne

"As per Brendan, the census will tell you what state your grand parents were born and…"

Mary Egan replied Apr 17, 2014 to Where Do I Start Researching Our Irish Ancestry?

34 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by michael dunne

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service