Kelly O'Rourke's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Alan.  You've said it much better than I."

Kelly O'Rourke replied Jan 18, 2014 to The Irish Experience in the Mainstream Media

19 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Patdee Mullarkey

"I feel she's missing the point.  In the first paragraph she is calling all who watch…"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Jan 15, 2014 to The Irish Experience in the Mainstream Media

19 Jan 23, 2015

"Haha, yeah that's the one.  Here's 2 more:  Ms. Dowd is getting her knickers in a tw…"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Jan 14, 2014 to The Irish Experience in the Mainstream Media

19 Jan 23, 2015

"Eww - yeah, she was evil. "

Kelly O'Rourke replied Jan 14, 2014 to The Irish Experience in the Mainstream Media

19 Jan 23, 2015

"Oh yes, of course it's open to critique.  I just think it's being taken too seriousl…"

19 Jan 23, 2015

"Had to roll my eyes at Dowd's article, as well as 1,000 others written about the sho…"

19 Jan 23, 2015

Founding Member

"Flannery O'Connor (Southern Gothic Writer) "

Kelly O'Rourke replied Dec 19, 2013 to Irish Americans - Gael-Mheiriceánaigh - Add to the list

31 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Oisín Ó Conail

"The best view is from above the abbey after a climb up Diamond Hill in Connemara Nat…"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Sep 30, 2013 to How the Benedictine Nuns have run Kylemore Abbey for the past 100 years - despite all the odds

9 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Matt Purcell

"Interesting...such a contentious issue.  I wonder what people in the North feel abou…"

Kelly O'Rourke replied Sep 23, 2013 to Stop the Parades?

45 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by That's Just How It Was

Founding Member

"Well said, Rod.  Seems like a case of "write book first, do research later." "

Kelly O'Rourke replied Sep 18, 2013 to Ann Coulter’s 'Mugged': Your Reaction?

43 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service