Lisa Fortin Jackson's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

Founding Member

"Completely agree, Ryan.  I was never a fan of his politics, but even he would be rol…"

Lisa Fortin Jackson replied Dec 15, 2013 to Irish Americans - Gael-Mheiriceánaigh - Add to the list

31 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Oisín Ó Conail

Founding Member

"And with Bill O'Reilly we've now taken it a step too far.  :)  Not even sure that St…"

Lisa Fortin Jackson replied Dec 15, 2013 to Irish Americans - Gael-Mheiriceánaigh - Add to the list

31 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Oisín Ó Conail

Founding Member

"Completely agree, Ryan.  I was never a fan of his politics, but even he would be rol…"

31 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Oisín Ó Conail

Founding Member

"Jim... LOL!  Thanks for clarifying.  I was scratching my head wondering how someone…"

31 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Oisín Ó Conail

Founding Member

"Jim…I didn't know that! Back in my college days I would head up to Pat Troy's place,…"

31 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Oisín Ó Conail

Founding Member

"Martin O'Malley.  Musician.  Former Mayor of Baltimore.  Current Governor of the Sta…"

Lisa Fortin Jackson replied Dec 14, 2013 to Irish Americans - Gael-Mheiriceánaigh - Add to the list

31 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Oisín Ó Conail

Founding Member

"Margaret…You retain the copyright to whatever you post on these sites.  Both Find A…"

Lisa Fortin Jackson replied Dec 10, 2013 to Is Ancestry.com Monopolizing the Genealogy Market?

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Margaret McKeown

"Mayo Peace Park and Garden of Remembrance--Castlebar, Co. Mayo (August, 2013)"

Lisa Fortin Jackson replied Nov 11, 2013 to 'In Flanders Fields the Poppies Blow' But Will They Grace Your Lapel?

26 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Daniel P Quinn

"  Wow.  That's a powerful question, Rónán.  The short answer is…probably not.  I'm…"

Lisa Fortin Jackson replied Nov 11, 2013 to 'In Flanders Fields the Poppies Blow' But Will They Grace Your Lapel?

26 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Daniel P Quinn

"Tagging on to Valerie's post.  She beat me to it.  Damo singing anything is inspirat…"

Lisa Fortin Jackson replied Nov 9, 2013 to 'The Auld Triangle' - Which Version is Best?

16 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service