Séamus Ó Dubsláine's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Like O'Hagan shared, Thatcher hated the Irish people - and probably the Scots as wel…"

Séamus Ó Dubsláine replied May 9, 2013 to Thatcher's Passing -- Some Say 'Party Time'! You?

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"My "take away" from Andrew O'Hagan's essay is that he is an exceptionally adroit aut…"

Séamus Ó Dubsláine replied May 8, 2013 to Thatcher's Passing -- Some Say 'Party Time'! You?

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2013/may/23/maggie/?pagination=false"

Séamus Ó Dubsláine replied May 7, 2013 to Thatcher's Passing -- Some Say 'Party Time'! You?

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"Except in my case .... "

Séamus Ó Dubsláine replied Apr 11, 2013 to Thatcher's Passing -- Some Say 'Party Time'! You?

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"If I may, lecturing on this site is inappropriate... "

Séamus Ó Dubsláine replied Apr 11, 2013 to Thatcher's Passing -- Some Say 'Party Time'! You?

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"May she spend eternity gnawing on the grass at Abour Hill..."

Séamus Ó Dubsláine replied Apr 10, 2013 to Thatcher's Passing -- Some Say 'Party Time'! You?

27 May 10, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"A very moving article, Gerry, thank you very much ! "Duffy's Cut" led us to research…"

Séamus Ó Dubsláine replied Mar 26, 2013 to The Irish at Duffy's Cut: New York Times -- Massacre or Epidemic ... or Both

8 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Curley

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service