Bernard Raymond O'Brien's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

Founding Member

"Yes P J, alot of my O'Brien/Kavanagh kin came to Hazel Green, Grant Co., Wis, just a…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied May 3, 2014 to The Irish in Mining around the World

7 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Kathy Lujan

Founding Member

"Yes, I would like most of those things also  How do we get the answers here?"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied May 2, 2014 to Tracing your roots with 'The Down Survey'.

2 May 2, 2014
Reply by Nollaig 2016

Founding Member

"Not quite related, but vaguely related, I wish to note:    It was an Irishman leadin…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Apr 13, 2014 to Irish The World Over in the Olympic Games

11 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Bernard Raymond O'Brien

"I am an octogenarian and a Notre Dame fan since age 5, or for 80 years. Whatever th…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Mar 9, 2014 to Irish Influence in Institutions of Higher Learning

4 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Bernard Raymond O'Brien

Founding Member

"While I may have an issue or two with Jews, my comment about their controlling the m…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Sep 21, 2013 to Ann Coulter’s 'Mugged': Your Reaction?

43 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

Founding Member

"Thats fine John, but why give her that much attention.  Ignore her. "

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Sep 21, 2013 to Ann Coulter’s 'Mugged': Your Reaction?

43 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

Founding Member

"I am very proud of you Deb.  It is  not always, and was certainly not always, easy b…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Sep 20, 2013 to Ann Coulter’s 'Mugged': Your Reaction?

43 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

Founding Member

"No Deb, you correct.  The Irish do not control the media.  And I can say after a lif…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Sep 19, 2013 to Ann Coulter’s 'Mugged': Your Reaction?

43 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

Founding Member

"Yes, Deb, but by and large, while the constant demeaning of our ancestors by the Eng…"

Bernard Raymond O'Brien replied Sep 19, 2013 to Ann Coulter’s 'Mugged': Your Reaction?

43 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

Founding Member

"Giving this sick person any space here is a crime.  She has been known to be a right…"

43 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service