Rose Maurer's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"A brief comment from 'the African kid's mother'. I cannot believe this argument is s…"

Rose Maurer replied Nov 20, 2014 to Irish-Operated Carriage Horses -- A Stroll in the Park or Slave Labor?

44 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by TerryCaldwell

Founding Member

"Charles, I'm afraid I have nor the slightest idea what I meant by 'devious'! Please…"

Rose Maurer replied May 21, 2014 to Notable Irish Mexicans

10 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Francisco Javier Vazquez Rangel

Founding Member

"My education continues - in matters historical and a tad devious, where necessary! T…"

Rose Maurer replied May 14, 2014 to Notable Irish Mexicans

10 Jan 12, 2015

"Although Manny Man's 6 minute video takes a lot of beating, I found your attempt rea…"

Rose Maurer replied May 13, 2014 to A History of the Irish in 100 Words

6 May 13, 2014
Reply by Rose Maurer

Founding Member

"My ignorance is probably showing, but the really interesting information about Irish…"

Rose Maurer replied May 12, 2014 to Notable Irish Mexicans

10 Jan 12, 2015

"Ryan, a personal thank you to for your moderating efforts at what amounted to a pers…"

Rose Maurer replied Mar 11, 2014 to Irish-Operated Carriage Horses -- A Stroll in the Park or Slave Labor?

44 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by TerryCaldwell

"The carriage horses in Central Park are obviously a contentious issue as shown in th…"

Rose Maurer replied Mar 11, 2014 to Irish-Operated Carriage Horses -- A Stroll in the Park or Slave Labor?

44 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by TerryCaldwell

"At last, one small step for Northern Ireland! Love the word "gerrymandered', Gerry!…"

Rose Maurer replied Dec 14, 2013 to Bridge Divide in Northern Ireland With YOUR Flag Concept

10 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

Founding Member

"Thank you Belinda! The cynic in me suspects that there will be a fee to pay . . ."

Rose Maurer replied Nov 3, 2013 to Is Ancestry.com Monopolizing the Genealogy Market?

5 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Margaret McKeown

"Thanks to Ger Reagan for directing me to this post, and to Tom O Connor for a fascin…"

Rose Maurer replied Nov 3, 2013 to Ancestors!

17 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Rose Maurer

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service