Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought it was illegal to drink on the streets but given that the guards  are bein…"

Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill replied Sep 27, 2013 to Arthur's Day - Marketing Ploy or Harmless Fun?

19 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

"a spy for whom or what?Do tell.  I rarely muse on the father of the black stuff when…"

Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill replied Sep 26, 2013 to Arthur's Day - Marketing Ploy or Harmless Fun?

19 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

"apparently the major multinational brewery has to pay for the extra over time for th…"

Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill replied Sep 26, 2013 to Arthur's Day - Marketing Ploy or Harmless Fun?

19 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

Founding Member

"I believe it was banned elsewhere, I heard Ulysses was not banned in Ireland as they…"

Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill replied Sep 25, 2013 to Censorship in Ireland, Then and Now

33 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Against The Wind

Founding Member

"there was no sex in Ireland before the late late show. JAmes Joyce found it difficul…"

Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill replied Sep 24, 2013 to Censorship in Ireland, Then and Now

33 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Against The Wind

"I generally avoid politics in pubs unless I know the people well. I remember staying…"

Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill replied Sep 23, 2013 to Irish Government Pardons 5,000 'Deserters' from WWII

9 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill

"i don't think they will. They are pubs for different tastes. These british chains ar…"

Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill replied Sep 21, 2013 to Chain Pubs Coming to Ireland?

12 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"or the secret knock. "

12 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"The food is another point . Oliver St John Gogarty in Temple Bar charges a small for…"

12 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

"we already have plenty of drinking emporiums otherwise known as superpubs. Wetherspo…"

12 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Ryan O'Rourke

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service