John W. Hurley's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

Founding Member

"One other story about censorship that given the recent controversy over Che Guevara…"

John W. Hurley replied Sep 25, 2013 to Censorship in Ireland, Then and Now

33 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Against The Wind

Founding Member

"I have one memory of censorship in Ireland. I was there in the late 80's and Thatche…"

John W. Hurley replied Sep 25, 2013 to Censorship in Ireland, Then and Now

33 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Against The Wind

Founding Member

"I know some people on here will be hurt to hear this but Coulter is of Ulster-Scots…"

John W. Hurley replied Sep 21, 2013 to Ann Coulter’s 'Mugged': Your Reaction?

43 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

Founding Member

"Personally I've always been proud that Che was, at least in part, of Irish ancestry.…"

John W. Hurley replied Sep 5, 2013 to Che Guevara Mural Removed in County Clare Village: Right or Wrong?

49 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Moir

"Thanks for the post. Actually, his brothers were members of the Sinn Fein Police and…"

John W. Hurley replied Jun 18, 2013 to The Life and Execution of a 'Black and Tan'

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas j shea

"When I was a kid my granduncle used to tell us a story about a Black and Tan. My gra…"

John W. Hurley replied Jun 17, 2013 to The Life and Execution of a 'Black and Tan'

26 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Thomas j shea

"Me either Joe. Thanks. I haven't read this book I just found it, but it looks like i…"

John W. Hurley replied Jun 3, 2013 to Memorial Day: Recalling Those Irish-Americans Who Gave Their Last Full Measure

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"Joe, I understand how you feel, honestly, but you just haven't read up on it enough…"

John W. Hurley replied Jun 3, 2013 to Memorial Day: Recalling Those Irish-Americans Who Gave Their Last Full Measure

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"Hi Gerry, I'm the only person that I know of (apart from actual IRB members themselv…"

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

"Hi Joe. I don't know where you're getting the north of Ireland from but it wasn't me…"

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Tom McGrath

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service