Kieron Punch's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

Founding Member

"Here is something I put together and posted on the old Wildgeese site at the time of…"

Kieron Punch replied Mar 27, 2014 to Irish The World Over in the Olympic Games

11 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Bernard Raymond O'Brien

"Here is the interesting perspective of a British WW2 veteran: http://www.theguardian…"

Kieron Punch replied Nov 10, 2013 to 'In Flanders Fields the Poppies Blow' But Will They Grace Your Lapel?

26 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Daniel P Quinn

"Ger, I have worn a poppy in the past in memory of my grandfather's first cousin, Cpl…"

Kieron Punch replied Nov 9, 2013 to 'In Flanders Fields the Poppies Blow' But Will They Grace Your Lapel?

26 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Daniel P Quinn

Founding Member

"It has been said that of all the actors who dubbed Gerry Adams, the one he preferred…"

Kieron Punch replied Sep 26, 2013 to Censorship in Ireland, Then and Now

33 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Against The Wind

Founding Member

"The very irreverent "Father Ted" TV show mocked censorship in Ireland in an episode…"

Kieron Punch replied Sep 26, 2013 to Censorship in Ireland, Then and Now

33 Apr 12, 2014

Founding Member

"I can remember that back in the late 1970s many of my friends here in Britain would…"

Kieron Punch replied Sep 25, 2013 to Censorship in Ireland, Then and Now

33 Apr 12, 2014

"Thanks Ger. To be fair, the "Church Records" site will usually, but not always, list…"

Kieron Punch replied Sep 11, 2013 to 'Smash Through the Wall' in Your Genealogy Research

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by James McNamara

"The "Church Records" part of the Irish Genealogy website (accessible via a tab at th…"

Kieron Punch replied Sep 10, 2013 to 'Smash Through the Wall' in Your Genealogy Research

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by James McNamara

Founding Member

"How does Clare County Council know that some American tourists were upset? Are we ex…"

Kieron Punch replied Sep 9, 2013 to Che Guevara Mural Removed in County Clare Village: Right or Wrong?

49 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Moir

"Hello Robert, The source for the percentage of Irish in the British army is an artic…"

Kieron Punch replied Jul 29, 2013 to Some Sources for Irish in India Family History

13 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Nollaig 2016

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service