Joe Gannon's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

Founding Member

"There are a few satire "news" sites online that often run fake news stories about th…"

Joe Gannon replied Sep 17, 2013 to Ann Coulter’s 'Mugged': Your Reaction?

43 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

Founding Member

">>>> The North’s zero-tolerance policy for a backward culture forced the…"

Joe Gannon replied Sep 17, 2013 to Ann Coulter’s 'Mugged': Your Reaction?

43 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Tom McGrath

Founding Member

"On the issue of what tourists will pay to see certain "attractions," people have a d…"

Joe Gannon replied Sep 5, 2013 to Che Guevara Mural Removed in County Clare Village: Right or Wrong?

49 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Moir

Founding Member

"I suspect the number of complaints was not large. Most people know little or nothing…"

Joe Gannon replied Sep 4, 2013 to Che Guevara Mural Removed in County Clare Village: Right or Wrong?

49 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Moir

Admin

"Kelly, I think for the most part trying to get people living today to pay for the "s…"

Joe Gannon replied Jun 11, 2013 to U.K. announces payments to mistreated Kenyans

2 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Joe Gannon

"Short video about these pardons. http://youtu.be/hJeZ1I-Vc40"

Joe Gannon replied May 9, 2013 to Irish Government Pardons 5,000 'Deserters' from WWII

9 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Rónán Gearóid Ó Domhnaill

"I have no family members who had similar links to labor history, but one figure from…"

Joe Gannon replied Apr 27, 2013 to 'Lockout' by Ann Matthews Recall Your Own Family Story?

4 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Joe Gannon

"Puts me in mind of the film "Waking Ned Devine," when they are about eulogize Ned in…"

Joe Gannon replied Apr 27, 2013 to An Irish Wake -- For the Living! Great idea, or Premature?

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

Admin

"But in the case of McGee he didn't switch from supporting the armed struggle for Iri…"

Joe Gannon replied Apr 16, 2013 to Thomas D’Arcy McGee – Irish Rebel Turned Fenian Opponent

6 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by macthunder

"The Irish abroad and at home at the court and in the camp. With souvenirs of "the Br…"

Joe Gannon replied Mar 1, 2013 to Free EBook Library

9 May 17, 2013
Reply by Nollaig 2016

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service