Ryan O'Rourke's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"They were, Jim.  The reports you'll receive from FamilyTreeDNA.com are understandabl…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied May 2, 2013 to Anybody ever done any DNA testing for heritage?

9 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by James Richard Johnson

"And if anyone here does this and ends up using Tyrone Bowes' services (which I canno…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied May 2, 2013 to Anybody ever done any DNA testing for heritage?

9 Nov 4, 2013

"I have indeed, Jim.  I used FamilyTreeDNA.com and was very happy with their service.…"

9 Nov 4, 2013

"I'm not much of a reader when it comes to novels (non-fiction and short stories are…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Apr 30, 2013 to 'Angela's Ashes' -- Best Irish Memoir?

52 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"The praties are just fine.  They ought to be incorporated generously into a well-bal…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Apr 29, 2013 to Very bad spuds.

3 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Jim Curley

"Ah, excellent, Mary!  So we are very likely related.  I've been conversing back and…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Apr 25, 2013 to 'Angela's Ashes' -- Best Irish Memoir?

52 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Very slight trad influence deep down, Ger.  More so a Pogues-type or Flogging Molly…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Apr 23, 2013 to Whole Tribe Sings -- Born Across Belfast's Sectarian Divide

7 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"Interesting backstory, alright.  Music is pretty good, too.  I like the inclusion of…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Apr 23, 2013 to Whole Tribe Sings -- Born Across Belfast's Sectarian Divide

7 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Gerry Regan

"That's quite a stroke of luck, Sheila.  That will be an extra special time for you t…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Apr 22, 2013 to Returning to Ballina, County Mayo

6 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Sheila Lucy Hemmings

"Here's the link to the interview in case you missed the live stream ... http://thene…"

Ryan O'Rourke replied Apr 19, 2013 to 'Lockout' by Ann Matthews Recall Your Own Family Story?

4 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Joe Gannon

RSS

The Wild Geese Shop

Get your Wild Geese merch here ... shirts, hats, sweatshirts, mugs, and more at The Wild Geese Shop.

Irish Heritage Partnership

ZenBusiness:
Start a Business Today!

Adobe Express:
What will you create today?

Adverts

Extend your reach with The Wild Geese Irish Heritage Partnership.

Congrats to Our Winners

© 2024   Created by Gerry Regan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service